It’s a new year and maybe a new opportunity to review your website design and how it’s serving lead generation strategy. For those of you choosing to mange more of the design functions internally, here is a list of resources that will help keep your vision inline with good design structure.
Considerations need to be made from visual appeal, what eCommerce platform to choose to user interface (UX) and conversion optimization. We can spend a lot of money driving traffic to our websites but what are we consciously doing in terms of delivering highly useful information in a format that compels your audience to engage your brand.
We have curated a list of content resources that should act as good jump-off point for conversation for new website design planning.
1. 9 Essential Resources for User Interface Designers http://mashable.com/2011/09/16/ui-design-resources/
2. WordPress Website Design Themes http://themeforest.net/
3, E-Commerce Resources http://www.ecommerce-resources.com/
5. 10 Useful tools for choosing the right color palette http://webdesignledger.com/tools/10-super-useful-tools-for-choosing-the-right-color-palette
6. Content Structure and Design; 25 examples http://www.thedesigncubicle.com/2009/10/content-heavy-websites-with-beautiful-structure-layout-and-hierarchy/
7. Social Media Integration http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/9-tips-for-integrating-social-media-on-your-website/
9. Wire framing tools http://mashable.com/2010/07/15/wireframing-tools/
10. Web browser compatibility testing https://browserlab.adobe.com/en-us/index.html
We typically use an in-depth discovery process when going into a new website design process, it’s important to re-analyze the needs and expectations of your audience, market, competition and create compelling designs that deliver useful and compelling information that sets you apart from the pack.
Utilize this list as a part of your research and planning phase, it should bring to light some important details that many times can get over looked in the design and planning phase and will help your process go much smoother.
For more website design resources please visit http://fullthrottledesignstudio.com
We are a group of creative thinkers, business analysts, problem solvers, software coders, digital designers, video crew members, eCommere specialists.
We design and develop online marketing solutions that engage your audience, drive targeted traffic, fill your lead funnel and align with your sales and marketing goals; we deliver outcomes that results in increased brand awareness, loyalty, increased revenue and decreased cost of customer acquisition.
Full Throttle Interactive and Design, Inc. | 1500 Jackson St. NE , Ste. 402 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
Ph: 866-346-0373 or Ph: 763-464-3667 | email@example.com
© Copyright 2013 Full Throttle Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.